DOC's HomepageDennis O'ConnorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 3602.Office Hours:
Daily: 7:30-8:30 AM, 3:00-4:00 PM
1st Period8:05-8:552nd Period9:24-10:113rd Period10:15-11:024th Period11:06-11:535th Period11:57-12:446th Period1:22-2:097th Period2:13-3:00
There is an Advisory period every Wednesday from 8:59-9:20. However, there will be no advisory on late start or early release days.
- I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
- The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.
- Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
- To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
- The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.