2022-23 Clock Hour Committee
Propose an activity/program to the Clock Hour Committee by clicking on this link
Activities must be pre-approved and cannot be approved after the fact.
Clock Hour Committee WAC 181-85-045(2):
Each clock hour provider must have a designated administrator and a clock hour committee. Before offering a course, the provider's clock hour committee must approve:
- Date of Course
- Number of clock hours being offered
- Course objectives and program agenda
- Instructors and their qualifications
- Relation, of course, to clock hour standards WAC 181-85-202
- Clock hours may not be issued retroactively WAC 181-85-045; 181-85-200
Participants must register before taking courses. Providers must keep a record of this.
Clock hour providers are subject to audit. Providers found not to comply with WAC 181-85 will no longer be eligible to provide clock hours.