• nurse
    Health Services Webpage
    Lacey Chamberlin, School Nurse
    Okanogan School District

    Contact your Health care provider
    Have your healthcare provider determine if your child will require medication to be kept at school

    If your child will need meds at school, your provider must complete a medication authorization form. This form also requires a parent/guardian signature
    If your child is self carrying his/her medication it must be approved by the provider, parent & school nurse that the child is capable of doing so
    If your child requires medication to be kept at school in the office, please have the supply of medication with authorization in the office prior to school starting-For life threatening conditions medication is REQUIRED before the student can start school.

    If your child has a life threatening health condition that requires medication at school, it is WA state law that the required medication be in place prior to school starting